Search for homes in Discovery Bay in the form below or view the current listings in Discovery Bay here.
“Live Where You Play” is the motto of the Town of Discovery Bay, CA. This is one of the truly unique water-oriented recreation areas of the world! With its own deep water yacht harbor and access as well to over 1,200 miles of Sacramento/San Joaquin Delta waterways, this is a boater’s paradise!
Many houses have their own private docks. From here boaters can cruise from their own dock to San Francisco Bay. It is said that Discovery Bay residents can go anywhere in the world from their own backyard!
There’s no shortage of water related activities! Fishing, wakeboarding, and waterskiing are just a few. If you prefer land oriented activities such as golf, those, of course, are available too!
Located in far eastern Contra Costa County, accessible via Highway 4, Discovery Bay was founded in the early 1970’s primarily as a resort community. It was built on a network of man-made dikes and is nearly surrounded by fresh water. Today this is a year-round small town home for over 17,000 residents.
Amenities of the town include two shopping centers, three public schools, and one private school. There are many dining opportunities as well as retail and commercial outlets serving the residents and visitors.
Being at the far eastern end of Contra Costa County puts Discovery Bay right in the middle of farm and ranch land. Close by are wineries with wines produced from old established vineyards. Nearby farm stands provide fresh, inexpensive locally grown produce.
A drive to the east from Discovery Bay on Highway 4 will take you to the Interstate Highway 5 connection and access to just about the whole state. A drive to the south on J4 will take you to Tracy and connections to points like the Livermore Valley, San Francisco Bay Area and even Los Angeles. A short trip to the west will take you to Brentwood, Oakley, Antioch where there are more shopping and other commercial service opportunities and another route to San Francisco Bay. Go north from Oakley and you can drive the beautiful Delta all the way to Sacramento!
Discovery Bay’s climate can be described as temperate with warm dry summers and mild winters. The warm summers see the gathering for the annual spectacular July 4th fireworks show. The not too cold winters see a tremendous gathering to watch the famous annual Christmas time lighted boat parade.
Yes, small town living can be fun! Check out Discovery Bay and see for yourself!
Current Real Estate Listings in Discovery Bay California
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 4/19/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $369,0003 beds, 1 bath1,069 sqft lot 5,663 sqftMLS 40861853
- 4 beds, 3 baths3,213 sqft lot 6,099 sqftMLS 40861852
- $1,700,0003 beds, 4 baths4,007 sqft lot 7,406 sqftMLS 40861848
- $399,9003 beds, 1 bath1,152 sqft lot 8,712 sqftMLS 40861854
- $305,0002 beds, 1 bath820 sqft lot 5,663 sqftMLS 40861835
- $349,9502 beds, 1 bath884 sqft lot 5,228 sqftMLS 40861846
- $339,0002 beds, 1 bath1,054 sqftMLS 40861845
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,877 sqft lot 5,663 sqftMLS 40861844
- $885,0004 beds, 2 baths1,787 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 40861834
- $325,0002 beds, 1 bath1,004 sqft lot 5,663 sqftMLS 40861829
- $1,749,0002 beds, 2 baths1,973 sqft lot 12,633 sqftMLS 40861825
- $399,0003 beds, 1 bath1,091 sqft lot 5,228 sqftMLS 40861822
- $599,9994 beds, 3 baths2,710 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 40861820
- $449,9002 beds, 1 bath848 sqft lot 5,663 sqftMLS 40861819
- $475,0003 beds, 2 baths1,690 sqft lot 8,277 sqftMLS 40861809
- $499,9003 beds, 3 baths1,884 sqft lot 3,921 sqftMLS 40861808
- $365,0003 beds, 2 baths1,157 sqft lot 8,277 sqftMLS 40861807
- $419,9503 beds, 2 baths1,430 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 40861803
- $700,0003 beds, 3 baths2,044 sqft lot 3,921 sqftMLS 40861795
- 2 beds, 1 bath852 sqftMLS 40861790
- $475,0004 beds, 2 baths1,553 sqft lot 610 sqftMLS 40861783
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS, or CCAR MLS, or bridgeMLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website. This information is intended for the personal use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated at 4/19/19 4:12 PM PDT.
This MLS IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.