Search for homes in Brentwood in the form below or view the current listings in Brentwood here.
A great place for families, Brentwood CA has a small community feel but a large variety of reasons to live here.
Bordered on three sides by the Eastern Contra Costa County Agricultural Core, Brentwood has the perfect blend of suburban and country living options. A short ride out of town takes you to wineries and farm stands where you can sample wines and purchase produce picked right there that day!
Brentwood is the perfect central point for travel in any direction. Travel west to San Francisco and all The City has to offer. Travel north to the Sacramento River Delta for more wineries, and water-centered activities. Travel east to the Gold Country and the Sierras for all the activities they have to offer.
The charming downtown has the feel of the quaint community it has always been with many restored buildings and friendly small town shops, theater and businesses. The town center has recently been re-developed to quaintly blend the old and new. The downtown is also host to fun community events such as the local farmer’s market in season. A number of downtown streets close for the farmer’s market on weekends. People stroll the streets and visit stands filled with fresh produce from the surrounding farms and ranches.
Commute travel is becoming easier all the time. Going west to east Highway 4, which connects Brentwood to destinations like Walnut Creek, Concord, and San Francisco, is nearing completion of a several year’s long widening and improvement project. Included in this effort was the addition of the new interchange which much more easily connects to Highway 160, the route to Delta destinations.
You can’t beat the weather! Brentwood has a Mediterranean Climate. Though there are four seasons, the differences are nothing like the heat, humidity and freezing cold of other areas. Temperatures can occasionally dip to slightly below freezing in the winter, but not for long or often. Humidity is typically very low.
With over 68 parks, 17 smaller pocket parks and miles of walking/jogging/biking trails, there are outdoor activities galore! Spring and summer will see the Little League season in full swing! Many neighborhoods are centered around golf courses. For seniors and older adults, there are a number of over 55 communities. Some of these are centered on golf courses as well.
There is plenty of history in and around Brentwood. Museums and historical sites abound. Here is a historical fact few people know about: Brentwood is located on the old Rancho Los Meganos. This was the destination of the first wagon trains coming from the east along the California Trail to California. This was well before the California Gold Rush in 1849. These wagon trains were full of farmers rather than gold seekers. Though people no longer come to Brentwood in wagon trains, more and more are moving here all the same.
Current Real Estate Listings in Brentwood California
- $475,000 : 395 Surrey Way, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 2 baths
- $645,000 : 1599 California Trl, BRENTWOOD2 beds, 2 baths
- $299,900 : 4603 Balfour Road, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 2 baths
- $412,500 : 790 Allbrook Ct, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 3 baths
- $529,000 : 105 Lexington St, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 3 baths
- $650,000 : 1421 Charisma Way, BRENTWOOD4 beds, 3 baths
- $395,000 : 320 Birch St, BRENTWOOD2 beds, 1 bath
- $455,000 : 421 Gravenstein Terrance, BRENTWOOD2 beds, 2 baths
- $782,500 : 1959 Sacred Mountain Ln, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 2 baths
- $533,888 : 1532 Carlton Way, BRENTWOOD2 beds, 2 baths
- $688,631 : 931 Island Palm Way, BRENTWOOD4 beds, 3 baths
- $381,900 : 1440 Kent Pl, BRENTWOOD2 beds, 2 baths
- $545,000 : 2117 Carrara St, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 3 baths
- $485,777 : 4586 Carnegie Ln, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 2 baths
- $674,950 : 1716 Veneto Ln, BRENTWOOD2 beds, 2 baths
- $515,000 : 853 Boone Dr, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 3 baths
- $620,000 : 201 Alta St, BRENTWOOD5 beds, 3 baths
- $615,888 : 594 Bartlett Ct, BRENTWOOD4 beds, 3 baths
- $749,900 : 2736 ST. ANDREWS DR, BRENTWOOD4 beds, 3 baths
- $550,000 : 453 Tayberry Ln, BRENTWOOD2 beds, 3 baths
See all Homes for Sale in city of Brentwood, CA.
(all data current as of 3/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $475,0003 beds, 2 baths1,387 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 40814480
- 2 beds, 1 bath996 sqft lot 6,969 sqftMLS 40814477
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,714 sqft lot 9,583 sqftMLS 40814451
- 4 beds, 3 baths3,220 sqft lot 5,227 sqftMLS 40814468
- $325,0002 beds, 1 bath914 sqft lot 1,306 sqftMLS 40814467
- 2 beds, 3 baths1,370 sqftMLS 40814462
- $729,0003 beds, 2 baths1,120 sqft lot 5,662 sqftMLS 40814458
- $1,478,0004 beds, 5 baths3,323 sqft lot 8,712 sqftMLS 40814456
- $2,350,0004 beds, 4 baths2,900 sqft lot 5.17 acMLS 40814443
- $610,0002 beds, 2 baths1,103 sqftMLS 40814442
- 4 beds, 4 baths2,888 sqft lot 11,325 sqftMLS 40814438
- 4 beds, 4 baths3,124 sqft lot 7,840 sqftMLS 40814437
- $1,265,0004 beds, 3 baths2,776 sqft lot 8,712 sqftMLS 40814435
- $925,0004 beds, 3 baths1,999 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 40814432
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,589 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 40814431
- $299,9002 beds, 1 bath910 sqftMLS 40814426
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,342 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 40814424
- $900,0003 beds, 2 baths1,552 sqft lot 9,147 sqftMLS 40814421
- $459,9503 beds, 2 baths1,661 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 40814420
- 2 beds, 2 baths949 sqftMLS 52141746
- $559,0002 beds, 2 baths949 sqftMLS 40814416
- 2 beds, 1 bath1,054 sqftMLS 40814415
- $116,5003 beds, 2 baths1,470 sqft lot 9,583 sqftMLS 26638791
- $160,0004 beds, 3 baths1,919 sqft lot 4,356 sqftMLS 26225470
- $255,0004 beds, 3 baths2,608 sqft lot 29,185 sqftMLS 26221408
- $153,5002 beds, 1 bath1,077 sqftMLS 10579289
- 5 beds, 3 baths3,361 sqftMLS 10576044
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,758 sqftMLS 10229125
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,847 sqftMLS 10228479
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,847 sqftMLS 10228008
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.