Search for homes in Brentwood in the form below or view the current listings in Brentwood here.
A great place for families, Brentwood CA has a small community feel but a large variety of reasons to live here.
Bordered on three sides by the Eastern Contra Costa County Agricultural Core, Brentwood has the perfect blend of suburban and country living options. A short ride out of town takes you to wineries and farm stands where you can sample wines and purchase produce picked right there that day!
Brentwood is the perfect central point for travel in any direction. Travel west to San Francisco and all The City has to offer. Travel north to the Sacramento River Delta for more wineries, and water-centered activities. Travel east to the Gold Country and the Sierras for all the activities they have to offer.
The charming downtown has the feel of the quaint community it has always been with many restored buildings and friendly small town shops, theater and businesses. The town center has recently been re-developed to quaintly blend the old and new. The downtown is also host to fun community events such as the local farmer’s market in season. A number of downtown streets close for the farmer’s market on weekends. People stroll the streets and visit stands filled with fresh produce from the surrounding farms and ranches.
Commute travel is becoming easier all the time. Going west to east Highway 4, which connects Brentwood to destinations like Walnut Creek, Concord, and San Francisco, is nearing completion of a several year’s long widening and improvement project. Included in this effort was the addition of the new interchange which much more easily connects to Highway 160, the route to Delta destinations.
You can’t beat the weather! Brentwood has a Mediterranean Climate. Though there are four seasons, the differences are nothing like the heat, humidity and freezing cold of other areas. Temperatures can occasionally dip to slightly below freezing in the winter, but not for long or often. Humidity is typically very low.
With over 68 parks, 17 smaller pocket parks and miles of walking/jogging/biking trails, there are outdoor activities galore! Spring and summer will see the Little League season in full swing! Many neighborhoods are centered around golf courses. For seniors and older adults, there are a number of over 55 communities. Some of these are centered on golf courses as well.
There is plenty of history in and around Brentwood. Museums and historical sites abound. Here is a historical fact few people know about: Brentwood is located on the old Rancho Los Meganos. This was the destination of the first wagon trains coming from the east along the California Trail to California. This was well before the California Gold Rush in 1849. These wagon trains were full of farmers rather than gold seekers. Though people no longer come to Brentwood in wagon trains, more and more are moving here all the same.
Current Real Estate Listings in Brentwood California
- $530,000 : 2271 Montecito Court, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 2 baths
- $159,900 : 4603 Balfour, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 2 baths
- $350,000 : 359 Peach Tree Ct, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 1 bath
- $515,000 : 756 Sunshine Ct, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 2 baths
- $699,800 : 2312 Windy Springs Ln, BRENTWOOD4 beds, 3 baths
- $689,900 : 724 Shumardi Oak Ct, BRENTWOOD5 beds, 3 baths
- $584,988 : 887 Larkspur Court, BRENTWOOD4 beds, 3 baths
- $689,900 : 724 Shumardi Oak Court, BRENTWOOD5 beds, 3 baths
- $479,900 : 765 VALLEY GREEN DR., BRENTWOOD3 beds, 3 baths
- $685,900 : 170 Fahmy St, BRENTWOOD6 beds, 4 baths
- $649,000 : 1378 Springdale Ct, BRENTWOOD4 beds, 3 baths
- $475,000 : 3189 HUDSON DR., BRENTWOOD4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,365,202 : 1880 Lunger Drive, BRENTWOOD5 beds, 5 baths
- $169,000 : 3660 walnut blvd, BRENTWOOD2 beds, 2 baths
- $479,900 : 3035 Hudson Dr, BRENTWOOD3 beds, 2 baths
- $785,990 : 805 Bamboo Dr, BRENTWOOD4 beds, 4 baths
- $764,990 : 807 Bamboo Dr, BRENTWOOD5 beds, 4 baths
- $599,000 : 997 Chamomile Ln, BRENTWOOD4 beds, 3 baths
- $565,000 : 1326 Bonum Way, BRENTWOOD2 beds, 2 baths
- $895,000 : 745 Dainty Ave, BRENTWOOD2 beds, 2 baths
See all Homes for Sale in city of Brentwood, CA.
(all data current as of 5/23/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $349,8003 beds, 1 bath1,367 sqft lot 4,791 sqftMLS 40823083
- $449,9504 beds, 2 baths1,632 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 40823080
- $380,0002 beds, 2 baths1,089 sqft lot 871 sqftMLS 40823078
- $978,0004 beds, 3 baths2,399 sqft lot 25,264 sqftMLS 40823079
- $599,0002 beds, 2 baths1,379 sqftMLS 40823077
- $550,0004 beds, 3 baths2,230 sqft lot 5,662 sqftMLS 40823076
- $269,0002 beds, 2 baths1,008 sqftMLS 40823074
- $899,0003 beds, 2 baths1,602 sqft lot 8,276 sqftMLS 40823073
- $1,098,0004 beds, 4 baths2,327 sqft lot 3,118 sqftMLS 52151002
- $650,0003 beds, 2 baths1,722 sqft lot 8,633 sqftMLS 52150999
- $618,0003 beds, 2 baths1,641 sqft lot 8,197 sqftMLS 40823071
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,254 sqft lot 8,276 sqftMLS 40823067
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,342 sqft lot 5,662 sqftMLS 40823066
- $699,9504 beds, 2 baths1,928 sqft lot 7,405 sqftMLS 40823064
- 1 bed, 1 bath657 sqftMLS 40823063
- $589,9002 beds, 1 bath912 sqft lot 4,356 sqftMLS 40823059
- $699,0002 beds, 3 baths1,276 sqftMLS 40823050
- $1,089,0003 beds, 3 baths1,755 sqft lot 4,356 sqftMLS 40823046
- $1,635,0003 beds, 2 baths1,963 sqft lot 15,245 sqftMLS 40823044
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,613 sqft lot 7,405 sqftMLS 40823043
- $749,0002 beds, 4 baths1,716 sqftMLS 40823042
- $1,304,9904 beds, 4 baths2,903 sqft lot 3,049 sqftMLS 40823039
- $440,0003 beds, 1 bath1,216 sqft lot 5,227 sqftMLS 40823036
- $360,0003 beds, 1 bath1,007 sqft lot 12,196 sqftMLS 40823029
- $1,325,0005 beds, 5 baths3,543 sqft lot 5,662 sqftMLS 40823020
- $4,199,0005 beds, 7 baths5,400 sqft lot 1.60 acMLS 40823019
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,544 sqft lot 6,969 sqftMLS 40823018
- $1,329,9505 beds, 3 baths2,890 sqft lot 9,583 sqftMLS 40823015
- $479,0003 beds, 1 bath1,200 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 40823012
- $729,0003 beds, 2 baths1,530 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 40823011
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.