Search for homes in Brentwood in the form below or view the current listings in Brentwood here.
A great place for families, Brentwood CA has a small community feel but a large variety of reasons to live here.
Bordered on three sides by the Eastern Contra Costa County Agricultural Core, Brentwood has the perfect blend of suburban and country living options. A short ride out of town takes you to wineries and farm stands where you can sample wines and purchase produce picked right there that day!
Brentwood is the perfect central point for travel in any direction. Travel west to San Francisco and all The City has to offer. Travel north to the Sacramento River Delta for more wineries, and water-centered activities. Travel east to the Gold Country and the Sierras for all the activities they have to offer.
The charming downtown has the feel of the quaint community it has always been with many restored buildings and friendly small town shops, theater and businesses. The town center has recently been re-developed to quaintly blend the old and new. The downtown is also host to fun community events such as the local farmer’s market in season. A number of downtown streets close for the farmer’s market on weekends. People stroll the streets and visit stands filled with fresh produce from the surrounding farms and ranches.
Commute travel is becoming easier all the time. Going west to east Highway 4, which connects Brentwood to destinations like Walnut Creek, Concord, and San Francisco, is nearing completion of a several year’s long widening and improvement project. Included in this effort was the addition of the new interchange which much more easily connects to Highway 160, the route to Delta destinations.
You can’t beat the weather! Brentwood has a Mediterranean Climate. Though there are four seasons, the differences are nothing like the heat, humidity and freezing cold of other areas. Temperatures can occasionally dip to slightly below freezing in the winter, but not for long or often. Humidity is typically very low.
With over 68 parks, 17 smaller pocket parks and miles of walking/jogging/biking trails, there are outdoor activities galore! Spring and summer will see the Little League season in full swing! Many neighborhoods are centered around golf courses. For seniors and older adults, there are a number of over 55 communities. Some of these are centered on golf courses as well.
There is plenty of history in and around Brentwood. Museums and historical sites abound. Here is a historical fact few people know about: Brentwood is located on the old Rancho Los Meganos. This was the destination of the first wagon trains coming from the east along the California Trail to California. This was well before the California Gold Rush in 1849. These wagon trains were full of farmers rather than gold seekers. Though people no longer come to Brentwood in wagon trains, more and more are moving here all the same.
Current Real Estate Listings in Brentwood California
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 2/20/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $698,0003 beds, 4 baths1,379 sqftMLS 40853945
- $1,225,0004 beds, 3 baths2,585 sqft lot 9,147 sqftMLS 40853943
- $469,9002 beds, 2 baths1,240 sqft lot 7,840 sqftMLS 40853938
- $1,075,0003 beds, 3 baths2,023 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 40853933
- $1,539,0005 beds, 4 baths3,125 sqft lot 11,325 sqftMLS 40853930
- $1,025,0004 beds, 3 baths2,561 sqft lot 6,969 sqftMLS 40853928
- $1,480,0004 beds, 3 baths2,389 sqft lot 21,780 sqftMLS 40853927
- $699,0004 beds, 2 baths1,892 sqft lot 10,890 sqftMLS 40853926
- $549,9504 beds, 3 baths2,084 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 40853925
- $714,9004 beds, 3 baths2,748 sqft lot 9,583 sqftMLS 40853924
- $1,359,0005 beds, 5 baths3,148 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 40853918
- $925,0002 beds, 3 baths1,964 sqft lot 3,920 sqftMLS 40853917
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,763 sqftMLS 40853913
- $1,499,0004 beds, 3 baths2,423 sqft lot 17,859 sqftMLS 40853912
- $277,5005 beds, 3 baths2,487 sqft lot 12,196 sqftMLS 27244808
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,623 sqft lot 1,306 sqftMLS 27244768
- $186,5005 beds, 3 baths2,145 sqft lot 4,791 sqftMLS 27243617
- $148,5003 beds, 2 baths1,481 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 27242659
- $515,0004 beds, 3 baths3,488 sqft lot 1.03 acMLS 27502201
- $187,5004 beds, 3 baths2,132 sqft lot 7,405 sqftMLS 27329591
- $400,0005 beds, 4 baths3,189 sqft lot 10,890 sqftMLS 27329488
- $150,9503 beds, 2 baths1,372 sqft lot 5,227 sqftMLS 27329500
- $109,9503 beds, 1 bath1,053 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 27329124
- $341,0004 beds, 3 baths1,972 sqft lot 11,761 sqftMLS 27245482
- $105,0003 beds, 2 baths1,171 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 27245388
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2019.