Search for homes in Antioch in the form below or view the current listings in Antioch here.
Antioch California is primarily known as a bedroom community. Most adults commute to the larger cities of Oakland and San Francisco. More local employers are popping up all the time, though. A pretty recent example is the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center.
Though not as large as the cities on the west side of Willow Pass, Antioch would not be considered small either. There are over 100,000 people living in Antioch and it continues to grow. Reasons for that growth are many; number one being housing costs. People from the more expensive areas to the west are moving here for the more affordable housing. There are a lot of houses in Antioch! Old Victorians from the late 1800’s and homes from every decade right up until those being built today!
The commute and other travel are undergoing constant improvement. Highway 4, the primary east-west route is in the final stages of a multi-year widening project. BART is in the process of building an extension to Antioch. Train tracks come through Antioch right along the river. The Amtrak runs on that track and stops at the Antioch Amtrak Station. Finally, the County Connection bus system serves Antioch as well.
Antioch is actually a very old town for California. It was begun by the early pioneer John Marsh in 1848 and got the name Antioch some years later after the biblical city of Antioch.
A river runs by Antioch. The San Joaquin River. Actually, the San Joaquin River and Sacramento River's join near Antioch before continuing out to San Francisco Bay. There are plenty of boat travel and recreation activities related to water of course. There are the Antioch municipal marina and other private marinas, a couple of fishing piers, boatyards, and yacht clubs.
Recreation is abundant in and around Antioch! The Antioch City Recreation Guide alone is 36 pages long! One very popular summer family activity is at the Antioch Water Park. This park is particularly well suited to small children.
To the north of the city lies Contra Loma Regional Park which borders Black Diamond Mines Regional Park. There are thousands of acres of rolling hills with miles and miles of interconnected trails. From here you will have spectacular views of Antioch and the Delta. In Contra Loma, Regional Park is the Contra Loma Reservoir with a hiking trail around the lake and connecting trails leading in many directions. There’s fishing in the reservoir and swimming in the swimming area.
Many people don’t realize that the “mines” in Black Diamond Mines Regional Park were once prosperous coal mines. There were even towns built up around these mines where immigrant coal miners from Wales made their homes. When the mines shut down, the miner’s buildings were dismantled and moved or moved intact by horse power to old town Antioch. The graveyards with their stone monuments are all that remain of the towns. Would you like to take a tour of an old coal mine? You can! Check it out!
Current Real Estate Listings in Antioch California
- $173,000 : 1808 Athens Lane, ANTIOCH2 beds, 2 baths
- $299,998 : 213 Crest St, ANTIOCH3 beds, 2 baths
- $465,000 : 1000 Saint Frances Dr, ANTIOCH4 beds, 2 baths
- $359,000 : MLS # 40814280 in ANTIOCH3 beds, 2 baths
- $559,900 : 2505 Rachel Ct, ANTIOCH5 beds, 3 baths
- $374,900 : 4310 Silva Street, ANTIOCH3 beds, 2 baths
- $199,900 : 2400 Shadow Ln, ANTIOCH2 beds, 2 baths
- $385,000 : 225 Texas St, ANTIOCH4 beds, 2 baths
- $415,000 : 3505 Rio Grande Drive, ANTIOCH4 beds, 2 baths
- $300,000 : 2836 Garrow Dr, ANTIOCH3 beds, 1 bath
- $425,000 : 1507 Jacobsen St, ANTIOCH2 beds, 1 bath
- $399,000 : 1853 Trembath St, ANTIOCH3 beds, 2 baths
- $260,000 : 2 Wightman Ct, ANTIOCH3 beds, 1 bath
- $249,000 : 2107 Dogwood Way, ANTIOCH3 beds, 2 baths
- $419,000 : 2516 Brazil Dr, ANTIOCH3 beds, 2 baths
- $479,000 : 5219 Mohican Way, ANTIOCH4 beds, 2 baths
- $425,000 : 1507 Jacobsen St, ANTIOCH0 beds, 0 bath
- $414,000 : 1223 W 8th Street, ANTIOCH3 beds, 2 baths
- $210,000 : 2105 Lemontree way, ANTIOCH2 beds, 1 bath
- $459,000 : 4845 Ridgeview Drive, ANTIOCH4 beds, 3 baths
See all Homes for Sale in city of Antioch, CA.
(all data current as of 3/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $475,0003 beds, 2 baths1,387 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 40814480
- 2 beds, 1 bath996 sqft lot 6,969 sqftMLS 40814477
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,714 sqft lot 9,583 sqftMLS 40814451
- 4 beds, 3 baths3,220 sqft lot 5,227 sqftMLS 40814468
- $325,0002 beds, 1 bath914 sqft lot 1,306 sqftMLS 40814467
- 2 beds, 3 baths1,370 sqftMLS 40814462
- $729,0003 beds, 2 baths1,120 sqft lot 5,662 sqftMLS 40814458
- $1,478,0004 beds, 5 baths3,323 sqft lot 8,712 sqftMLS 40814456
- $2,350,0004 beds, 4 baths2,900 sqft lot 5.17 acMLS 40814443
- $610,0002 beds, 2 baths1,103 sqftMLS 40814442
- 4 beds, 4 baths2,888 sqft lot 11,325 sqftMLS 40814438
- 4 beds, 4 baths3,124 sqft lot 7,840 sqftMLS 40814437
- $1,265,0004 beds, 3 baths2,776 sqft lot 8,712 sqftMLS 40814435
- $925,0004 beds, 3 baths1,999 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 40814432
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,589 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 40814431
- $299,9002 beds, 1 bath910 sqftMLS 40814426
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,342 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 40814424
- $900,0003 beds, 2 baths1,552 sqft lot 9,147 sqftMLS 40814421
- $459,9503 beds, 2 baths1,661 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 40814420
- 2 beds, 2 baths949 sqftMLS 52141746
- $559,0002 beds, 2 baths949 sqftMLS 40814416
- 2 beds, 1 bath1,054 sqftMLS 40814415
- $116,5003 beds, 2 baths1,470 sqft lot 9,583 sqftMLS 26638791
- $160,0004 beds, 3 baths1,919 sqft lot 4,356 sqftMLS 26225470
- $255,0004 beds, 3 baths2,608 sqft lot 29,185 sqftMLS 26221408
- $153,5002 beds, 1 bath1,077 sqftMLS 10579289
- 5 beds, 3 baths3,361 sqftMLS 10576044
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,758 sqftMLS 10229125
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,847 sqftMLS 10228479
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,847 sqftMLS 10228008
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.